Monday, May 12, 2008

More Bellas and a PIF WINNER

This first one is of a Fella....got the image thru a swap and cant remember his exact name....maybe surfafella? anyway, i think he is just tooo cute with his surfboard and the summery blue paper which has fun summer sayings all over it. The tag says "you are my sunshine" which is REALLY HARD TO SEE IN THIS PICTURE but easy to read in real life....hmmmm...any way i made it out of shrinky dink plastic....gotta luv the shrinky dink!

This next one is dogwalkabella and they were alot of fun to color. The saying is a little hard to read in this pic, so it says "you make me so happy I could wag my tail" Isnt that just too cute!
These are a couple of the cards I am sending to my sister's salon in Indianapolis... As part of our ISWA Cadet Nationals fundraising efforts........if you live up that way, you should check her out, http://www.studiobrides.com/ (this is her bridal website, but you can get other info as well here) especially if you are planning a wedding...she specializes in bridal party preparation and wedding planning...she goes way above and beyond to make the brides day a fairytale experience! So if you can't tell, i think she does a Great Job!!!
And now to the PIF winner.......drum roll pleaz!.........................Congratulations Kim of http://craftsbykim.blogspot.com....so/ please email me at tmhaire@hotmail.com with your personal information (address plz) so I can forward your blog candy by the end of the week!!!
Thanks for everyone who played along. I will do this again, maybe after my "visitors" hits 1k....hmmmm i will have to start thinking about that one. Have a wonderful and blessed Day!

5 comments:

Krystinah said...

Very cute Theresa....Thanks for sharing....Keep up the great work.......I really love the jammybella I don't have her.....Have a great day....Kristina

Loreen said...

Great job on the double ribbon on your card =) Surf's Up! =)

Christi Flores said...

Your cards are adorable!! Congrats to Kim for winning the candy! :)

Lynn Put said...

These are awesome Bella and Fella cards, I like the shrinky dink charm, great idea!

Kim's Life said...

Great card! I just love them Bella's!!!!