Thursday, May 22, 2008

Here is a picture of the cutest Bikeabella card i received through the Postabella group I belong to.......This Card was made by Simone Campbell, didnt she do a great job on it!!! and she left it
blank in case i want to ever use it to send to someone else...so sweet.....however, it is tooo pretty i may not want to give it up! heeheehee!!! You can visit her awesome blog at http://simonecampbell.blogspot.com/ . I think you will enjoy it, she has a lot of really creative cards on her blog, so stop by and say HI and make sure you tell her what an awesome job she did on this postabella card! Thanks Simone! I will post pics of the postabella cards I am sending out shortly...it has been a crazy week for me and not enough hours in the day! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day and only ONE MORE DAY til the long weekend!!! woo hoo!!!

4 comments:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Very nice! She did a fantastic job. Looks like nice happy mail

Christi Flores said...

This is really adorable! What a lucky girl you are! :)

Ami said...

Oh I love it what pretty colors to use.

Sammi said...

Looks very pretty - lucky you :)