Friday, May 16, 2008

FINALLY FRIDAY!!!




I am SOOOO glad it is finally Friday, now if 5:00 could just get here a little faster that would be GREAT! what can i say it has been a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG week! well the first thing I have to share today is a pic of the PIF blog candy I won from Dannie earlier last week, but i just got it uploaded , so here it is....

The picture is a little dark but she sent me some of the cutest stuff to play with, thank you again, Dannie!

Next are two cards I made with Fluffles the Cat from Stampendous. Both were colored with prismacolor pencils and gamsol. Then I used my cuttlebug for the background cardstock and added a little bitta ribbon. They are very simple cards but I think they turned out really kinda cute.



Hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoy the nice pretty weather! We will be delivery BBQ to all the wonderful people who ordered from our fundraiser, so I know they will be eating some YUMMY food for dinner Saturday night!!!

No comments: