Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Know....BAD BAD BLOGGER!!!

OK....so did you think I had fallen off the face of the earth? Well somedays it sure feels that way, but I have been able to sneak in a little card making, so hopefully, you still want to sneak a peak! anywho, life has been busy, I have started an ebay biz, so I am cleaning everything out!!! if it hasnt been used in a year, its
GONE!!!! so here are a few pictures of what I have been doing:


This is a gift card holder I made...I think it will be a pro-to-type for some we are making for a craft show at our local high school.

This is one of the sample cards I have made for a few realtors who want to buy sets to give to their customers. This one has the edges distressed. I will custom make them based on their color choices and add a charm that says "we're moving" or congrats on your new home" depending on their personal choice.


This is another sample for the realtors....I have made a couple others which i will post later.
I spend the rest of my time at soccer games and watching precious babies. Isnt life the BEST!!! Hope all is well with everyone! be blessed!!!!

No comments: